~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, March 14, 2014

Busy Bees

Though I have been a pretty busy bee this week knocking out UFO’s, the Busy Bees I’m talking about today are these:

Fabrics N Quilts Busy Bees-001

I set out on this hand embroidering adventure in 2012 with the thought that the quilt would be given for Christmas that year.  So after missing 2 Christmas’ and a birthday, it is finally ready.

My BFF is a bee keeper, among about a jillion other things that keep her super busy.  My hope is that she can hang this in her quilting space and be in there enough to enjoy it!

Fabrics N Quilts Busy Bees

If you love it & want to check out the supplies, I used the Aunt Martha’s Busy Bees transfers & fabric from the Bee Yourself line.

and yay for a sunny, though windy day for pictures!

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

What a cool quilt! And doesn't it feel good to get those UFOs finished…..

Whoop whoop for you!

Connie said...

What a sweet quilt and cute little bees! Congrats on the finish!

Quilter Kathy said...

This is adorable...what a great gift!

Jennifer Gail said...

That is adorable:)

Rhonda Wright Moody said...

I love it!!! You're the greatest!!! Now to get it hung.... Rainy days ahead = no excuse!!

Labels