Are you ready to give a hand to warm a heart & home?
Sarah over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict is hosting the annual quilt drive to support 3 great charities:
Quilts of Compassion
Hurricane Sandy Survivors
You can get all the details on Sarah’s blog post here: http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/p/hands2help_11.html
Important dates to keep in mind:
- March 16th - March 22nd , Initial signups
- March 23rd, we'll announce the winners of the signup giveaway.
- March 30th, there will be a linky party where you can post links to your favorite on-line tutorials!
- April 7th, Meet The Sponsors!
- April 13th, April 27th, May 4th, May 11th, and May 25th Guest bloggers will share a peek
- April 20th and May 18th Check-in dates where you can link up and show your progress
- June 1st-Quilts completed. There will be a linky party (June 1st through June 7th) to link your finished quilt and show it off, and giveaways for people who link up their quilts.
- June 8th Winners will be announced
- June 13th Quilts should be mailed
We are honored to partner with Sarah each year to help bring quilters and those who can use the comfort only a quilt can provide together.
I hope you will consider lending your hands to help!