~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, March 17, 2014

My oldest UFO-on deck

It’s time.  I have stalled long enough.  My oldest UFO has made it to the top of the pile.  Part of me says ‘Drats’, but part of me is excited.

On Point-002

I bought this pattern with the thought to make it my shop BOM…in 2008. 

All the blocks are done, though I am a little scared to measure them.  I had only been quilting 3 years when I started this journey.  It went on the shelf that winter when I pieced that center block & it didn’t go together well…in that all the points were getting cut off.  I now can say, this pattern was above my ability then.

Now that I have pulled it all out, I think I will do the center applique option.  I have just enough of the background fabric, if I modify some sashing measurements. 

On Point

I am also going to modify the sashing around my blocks.

On Point-001

so, wish me luck & straight stitches…here we go!

No comments:

Labels