Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blocks for fun

A small group of online buds are doing a Quilt A Long.  We each have a month we will pick a free block from QuiltersCasche & then we each make one in our own fabrics.  We aren’t swapping, just making a fun quilt to keep.

I got a little behind.  well, a lot behind. 

Here are April, May & June blocks.

Hayes

Hayes Corner , though I modified it just a little, adding another color to the center.

Ohio Star-001

Ohio Star

annies choice

Annie’s Choice

You can see the first blocks here: http://fabricsnquilts.blogspot.com/2014/02/quilters-corner-qal.html

Whew!  Feels good to be caught up!

2 comments:

free indeed said...

What a fun idea! Seems many of the QALs are at times of the year where I can't participate; one of these years I WILL do a QAL!

FiberAntics said...

I like the Hayes Corner block. Different!

Labels