When it comes to scrap quilts, no one makes them more stunning than Nancy Mahoney.
Nancy is not only a great teacher, but author and fabric designer. Her designs are always fresh but show a passion for those times gone by. She has modern designs as well as classics among the over 50 (!) free patterns she offers on her website, www.nancymahoney.com .
Nancy was on Pat Sloan’s radio podcast yesterday. Did you listen? If you missed it, you can always listen to prior podcasts (there are years-worth archived). http://www.creativetalknetwork.com/ (photo credit: Pat Sloan, via www.creativetalknetwork.com )
On July 15th, Nancy will be hosting a live web seminar on making gorgeous scrap quilts. This popular webinar will expand your knowledge of scrappy quilts, and the best thing about it? You can take this informative quilting class in the comfort of your own home! Register now!
What You'll Learn:
- How to use value in scrap quilts
- The importance of neutral colors
- How to draw inspiration from vintage quilts
- How to use fabric recipes to create scrap quilts
- A variety of scrappy styles–from traditional to reproduction to modern
- How to decide whether or not to add borders to a quilt
- Pattern available for almost every quilt
Nancy will be our guest Scrap Quilt Challenge Scrap Block Designer on August 1st. We are honored to have such an accomplished quilter share a block with us!