Thursday, July 31, 2014

How is your Scrap Quilt Challenge entry progressing

I have an idea in my head for a jelly roll friendly quilt, but wanted to try it out in scraps first.

selvage blocks

I’ve been hoarding selvage pieces for years.  I decided this was a good chance to declutter that pile-o-mess and make something fun.

Now I am worried, as I am in about half way, I may not have enough!  Funny as it seems, that made me sew a little more feverishly.  What a weird motivator, huh?

Hopefully I will have some show & tell soon.  Either way, I have tamed some scraps.

It feels really good!

 

Don’t forget to pop back in tomorrow for our link-up with Nancy Mahoney & her Scrap Quilt Challenge block tutorial!

Have you joined the Scrap Quilt Challenge Facebook group? 

facebook-like

Pop over & see everyone’s show & tell!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132734910115860/

Need info on the challenge? Click here:


No comments:

Labels