Sunday, September 7, 2014

iPhone case kit winner-Scrap Quilt Challenge-Quilters Dream Batting



Congrats to Cynthia!

Cynthia Brunz Designs left a comment:
Quilter's Dream has some beautiful batting. As a longarm quilter, I have used many of the blends.

I visited Cynthia’s blog today & you should too.  What beautiful creations!  You’ll love her latest scrap quilt that has a nice modern feel with the use of Ash Kona solids.  I pinned it to our Scrap Quilt Challenge Inspiration board too.

Don’t forget to join our SQC Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/132734910115860/

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.

teachpany said...

Yay! Congrats, Cynthia!

teachpany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks so much! You are a wonderful host. I love that I have a place to share my scrappy creations and seek inspiration for future projects.

harleywife57 said...

congrats Cynthia !

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congrats to Cynthia, her work is always beautiful!

Labels