Monday, September 8, 2014

Scrap Quilt Challenge Sponsor Spotlight-Blank Quilting



We love our Blank Quilting florals and backings at Fabrics N Quilts.  I personally think the floral designs have a unique style you don’t see with other lines of fabric.  Of the backing designs we offer, the Blank designs always sell fastest.  They are a great quality, of course, but it is the design itself that sets the fabrics apart.

We just received 20 new fabrics that I can’t wait to share with you next week.  I hate to put out the teaser, but I will be heading to the AQS show in Chattanooga for the week.  Pop in & say hi!  I will be in booth #426!  You’ll see some new stuff we’ve not shown anywhere before!

Blank Quilting has donated a beautiful 3 yard backing for one of our Scrap Quilt Challenge winners.  I have used this backing & it is wonderful!

We will also continue our giveaway fun and offer a fat quarter bundle of Florabella for one of our lucky blog readers…NOW!    I am a big fan of stripes & florals together.  Of course, stripes make beautiful bindings too.  This bundle also includes a fat quarter of Rock Candy in the Honey color.  Rock candy is a fantastic shimmery fabric without the stiffness you sometimes find in metallic fabrics.

florabella.bmp

To enter for your chance to win the fat quarter bundle, you must be able to be contacted.  If you are a no-reply blogger and don’t leave an email in your comment, there’s really no need to leave an entry.  If I can’t get in touch with you to shower gifts upon you….well you get it…

Leave a comment letting me know if you’ve ever used Blank Quilting fabrics.  If you’ve blogged a project with their fabric, leave a link for a second chance!  I love me some show & tell!  Entries received by 9/12 at midnight will be counted.  We’ll post the winner by the 15th (see note above regarding travel).

15 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I have used Blank Quilting fabrics. It would be hard to pick a specific project as I scrap quilt and bits of everything get's married into a quilt. I know there are some in the string quilt I have linked to the Challenge.

teachpany said...

Have a blast at the show! I've used Blank fabrics, and their backings are great. I love wide backings. It's so much faster to finish a quilt, if you don't have to piece a back. I can't think of any particular quilt I've done from their fabrics, though. I do have lots of finishes on my blog, but don't recall which were Blank!

Karen Rowland said...

I would love a backing that I didn't have to piece. This fabric looks gorgeous!! sweetpeamarie2003@yahoo.com. (Not sure if I'm a no reply blogger)

Theresa Litz said...

Just checked out Blank's fabric lines on their website. I don't recall if I've used their backings in past quilts, but I do know that almost exclusively used wide backing fabrics for all my quilts and would love to use this beautiful selection on one. grandmaspromise@yahoo.com - like a previous comment, not sure how my blogger acct is set up. ;)

laura west kong said...

I've got Blank fabrics in my stash, used them in lots of projects, but not sure off hand if I've posted any on my blog or not. Feel free to check it out though, if you like. (Http://www.adventuresofaquiltingdiva.com)

Happy quilting!

Cindy Dahlgren said...

I don't think I've ever used Blank Quits fabric, but I sure love looking at it. They have beautiful fabrics, and I really wish I could purchase a lot of it someday. CDahlgren at live dot com

Kristen Jones said...

I'm new so I hadn't heard of Blank Fabric until now. I'm about to start my first QAYG for my teen son and I'd LOVE to give this a try! Thanks for the chance to win. Now I'm going back and look at Blank Fabric! Lol

JoyceLM said...

My quilts are mostly pretty scrappy & I mix a lot of different brands of fabrics - unless I'm using pre-cuts. So there's a good chance I've used some Blank Quilting fabrics before. Thanks for the chance to win.

WYO Di said...

YES, I remember when our local quilt shop first rec'd their display frame promoting Blanks!

Lisa Marie said...

I have used Blank fabrics have been pleased with them. I'd be hard pressed to come up with the name of a specific line though. The wide backs they offer look lovely.

harleywife57 said...

I have used Blank fabric ; that I got from your shop :) I haven't used their wide backing ; YET !!! what an awesome opportunity to try it IF I WIN :) Thanks !

FiberAntics said...

Once I found wide backings, I use them on every quilt--big and small. They are just TOO EASY! I've used many of the Blank Quilting wide backs and love how the quilting shows on the back of my quilts.

FiberAntics said...

Here is one of my quilts that was accepted into the AQS show in Chattanooga. It uses one of the Blank Quilting wide backings. http://www.fiberanticsbyveronica.com/2013/10/celebrating-october-with-pretty-in-pink.html

Scrapatches said...

Have fun at the quilt show. Looking forward to seeing the new fabrics in your online shop.
I have used Blank Quilting fabric many times in my quilts but I do not know if I ever blogged about it as I did not always blog about the fabric manufacturers. Their "Splash" line is one of my favorite choices as blenders with prints and other fabrics in a quilt. I know I also made a small quilt with one of their beautiful horse prints.
Thanks for the chance to win ... :) Pat

Abbigail said...

I've never used Blank quilting fabrics but I have heard good things about them!

Labels