Sunday, September 28, 2014

Scrap Quilt Challenge Sponsor Spotlight–Hummingbird Highway

 

Joan Ford is one busy lady!  Not only is she a national teacher and author, she publishes a weekly {awesome} newsletter and is one ambitious scrap quilter!

I first found Hummingbird Highway through the Snap Sack kits we make from her patterns. 

Then I found her Cut the Scraps book.  Now there is a new Scraps Plus One, her newest book.  See that quilt-beauty on the cover?  It uses QuiltSmart pre-printed fusible web for those itty-bitty nine patches. (if you’ve been a reader of the blog for long, you know I am a QuiltSmart junkie, so it was an instant swoon for me.)

{I have the book & a bolt of the fusible.  Can you help me carve out some time?}

You can find Hummingbird Highway on all the major social networks.  Check out the home page of the website for easy links & to sign up for that awesome newsletter I was telling you about.  Plus you’ll find free goodies!

Joan is our featured designer for October, so hold on to your scrap bins!  The first week of October is sure to bring us another gorgeous scrap block tutorial!

All the Scrap Quilt Challenge sponsors & details can be found here:


No comments:

Labels