Friday, October 17, 2014

Scrap Quilt Challenge Winners

It has been an exciting Scrap Quilt Challenge, and today caps off our fun for this year.

We have 22 prizes to award to our scrap quilters who uploaded 107 beauties to the flickr group.  Be sure to join the flickr group so you can see all the pictures.  Due to privacy settings on some images, you have to be a group member to see them all.  If you are looking for scrap quilt inspiration, here’s a great place to start! 

Remember how much you enjoyed getting a pat on the back for your last quilt finish?  Pop over to flickr & share some love with these quilt makers…leave a comment or 3!

flickr group

Before the big reveal of winners, I’d like to again thank all the wonderful sponsors that have donated the prizes we are about to send to new forever homes!  If you use social media, be sure to pop over to their Facebook or tweet them a thank you!  We couldn’t do it without them!

We are happy to present you this year’s winners!  Can I have the envelope please?

 

Aurifil Prizes #sqc4

Winners of the 3 small Aurifil thread sets are:

BHAFERKO

DINNH

KINDAQUILTY

Winner of the large Aurifil thread set is:

KATN2013

 

QDream

4 Winners of a package of Quilters Dream Batting:
SISSERANNE

HELENMARY001

SHAHANN

MAGGIE ROBSON

3ydFusionIllusion_BlankQltg

Winner of the 3 yards backing fabric from Blank Quilting:

QUILTSBYLISA

Toss Across Kit

Winner of the Toss Across kit from Hummingbird Highway:

PEACHYGH

Craftsy

These 2 quilters can choose any Craftsy class that suits them!

PERSIMONDREAMS

SHARON VROOMAN

a4a-coverpage-sml

SEWCOOKANDTRAVEL & LITZ_THERESA each will receive a digital copy of the Aiming for Accuracy quilt pattern from Mishka’s Playground!

Moda

SARAH QUILTS! is the lucky winner of the prize pack from Moda!

 

GO_Baby-logo-4c

HEYGIZ00 will be getting her scraps all organized with her new GO! baby!

CGRMT6 creative grids scrap crazy 6 in

I’ll be watching for some crazy quilts from FRUSTRATED QUILTER & KITTY.QUILTS.  They’ve each won this ruler set from Creative Grids.

 

Lavender Lime Patterns

KATHERINE.MOREHOUSE will be all set to get scrappy with her new patterns from Lavender Lime!

logo258x258.bmp

And the winners of our gift certificates to www.fabricsnquilts.com are:

PROJECTQUILT $10.00

MARYMACKMADEMINE $15.00

DREAMERPAULA $25.00

Thank you to all the quilters for participating in this year’s challenge!  It was a bunch of fun for me & hopefully you too.  Every quilter that uploaded a quilt’s picture will receive a discount code for their next visit to www.fabricsnquilts.comI will be using your Flickr inbox to contact you with your discount code and for the lucky winners, to get your address so I can mail your goodies to their forever home.

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Katn2013- I could not be happier. So love aurifil and can't wait to add to my quilting. Doing a happy dance )( )( )(
Who do I contact to give my address?

Sarah Craig said...

How exciting, Shannon! Thanks so much for hosting the Challenge - I'm glad I was able to enter this year!!!

Karen Rowland said...

Congratulations winners!!! Some beautiful quilts are being made from scraps!!

Mina said...

Oh wow! I am happy! What great quilts this year :)

Mina said...

That Simply Color thread set would match my Simply Color quilt WIP perfectly!

helen-mary said...

Shannon, how exciting! This is my first 'internet' win. The batting will certainly NOT go to waste. Thank you so much.

Theresa Litz said...

Shannon, thank you for putting this together! This is my first ever "win" ever so I'm tickled pink. As excited as I am for the recognition, the fact is that my prize (downloadable pattern called Aiming for Accuracy) is something I already own and actually made the quilt when the designer originally provided it as a free online mystery quilt on FB. Since I already have the pattern and made the quilt, I'd be very happy to have you award that prize to another quilter and I will be gratefully content for the recognition only. :) Just let me know if this is acceptable to you. Again thank you so much and I look forward to participating in next year's scrap challenge.

meemersmom said...

Congratulations to all. There really were some beautiful, inspiring quilts entered in the challenge.

Julianne said...

Oh how wonderful! Everyones quilts were amazing! Thank you for my prize!!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting the event. It was great to see so many beautiful quilts!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe I won a prize . Thank you Shannon for hosting this can't wait to do it again. Quilt scrappy !!!!

FiberAntics said...

Congrats to all the participants and winners. Thanks for allowing Blank Quilting to share in your scrappy adventure, and a big Thank You to Shannon for hosting this event and inspiring everyone to dig deep into the scrap stashes.
Happy Quilting, from Veronica with Blank Quilting Corp.

Donna in NH said...

My prize package arrived and it is wonderful! Thanks so much to Shannon and Aurifil! I'm looking forward to trying out both the thread in all those gorgeous colors, and new scrappy pattern!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you for hosting another scrap challenge - congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all the sponsors.

Labels