Monday, February 16, 2015

My apologies to my neglected blog followers

Hello!  My name is Shannon and I am a bad blogger.

I have fallen victim to the ease and quickness of the Facebook post, Instagram upload & tweet.  The blank page of the blog post has become a source of writer’s block. 

I hope that you follow us on our other social media outlets and have been keeping up with our quilting exploits!

We have some big things on tap this year and I’m vowing to be a more consistent blogger for you!  I hope you can forgive me for my past indiscretions.

For today, I’ll share with you our biggest news.

We are completely redesigning our website to bring you a new, totally rad, shopping experience.  More on that as we get a bit closer.

I told you that story to tell you this one: You can help us make our new website go live faster and you can save a bunch of dough too.

We don’t really want to enter hundreds of bolts of fabric that have small amounts left.  We’d rather enter all the new fabrics! 

deal.bmp

So, we are having a bolt-end sale!

These bolts will have less than 5 yards on them & they will be priced to entice!

Each day we will add a new fabric to our Deal of the Day section.  If it sells before the day is out, we will add another right away.  But regardless of if it sells or not on the first day, we are adding another fabric the next morning.  Also, these are our bolt-ends.  Your chances are awesome that you’ll snap up some Jackpot-extra inches!

Our first fabric is this cute chicken coop print at over 60% off-just $4/yard!!!  There are 4 yards left.

Sharing is caring!  Hit a button below & share our good news!

No comments:

Labels