Sunday, April 19, 2015

It’s #Quiltweek!

banner

I’m excited to bring a bushel of the shop to Paducah this week & show off our 3 new patterns for pre-cuts.  

Attending the Quiltweek festivities in Paducah is a bucket list item for most quilters for sure.  We are lucky to be just 4 hours away, making a day trip possible-which we did last year.  Now it was a loooong day, but it’s a safe bet that our whole group slept soundly that night.  I suppose the west-coaster’s and I can relate; I’d love to make it to Sisters Outdoor show one day, but the travel is pretty cumbersome.

Not only will we feature our new patterns & kits, but also have the cutest panel pattern to show you.  It’s a quick pattern to make up & will give you lots of ideas on how to use those panels you love so much.  I am currently very inspired by big blocks and panels.  Tuck that away as you think about the next round of patterns that you’ll see in Chattanooga this fall.  (For a complete list of shows where you will find me, check our Events page)

I’d love to hear if you’ve ever been to the AQS Show in Paducah or if you plan to attend.   If you are coming this year, look for me!  I am in the bubble/Pavillion (it’s like a bouncy house for quilters).  I will be about 2/3 of the way back on the right side.  I’m in the same row as Moda Fabrics, in the 4500 row.  Look for banners hanging above the aisles for help finding by number.

If you’d like a little giftie from me when you find me, just check out the giveaways we are hosting on these blogs for info!

Go check out Persimon Dreams & Quilt Shop Gal RIGHT NOW .

later this week:

Quilting Gallery: http://quiltinggallery.com/blog-posts/

Mary Mack Made Mine: http://teachpany.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Yes, I'll be there - and I've told my readers that if they get a selfie with you, they get an extra entry in my giveaway!! Hopefully you'll be saying "cheese" a lot! See you there!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I missed Paducah this year but it is a wonderful place to visit isn't it. I have added your blog to my feedly reader to keep up with you - I came here from Sarah's page. It is nice to see you carry YLI hand quilting thread in your shop - no every place has that - they forget about us hand quilters!

Labels