Monday, April 27, 2015

Quiltweek Paducah recap

What a ton of fun!  This was our first time vending at the quilt show in Paducah & what a blast!

2015-04-21 13.26.44

Not only did we have great neighbors, a super spot, and good weather, I got to see some online buds too!  I think the pics in the Pavilion all came out with weird color, but here they are anyway

sarah

Sarah from Confessions of a Fabric Addict & I

penny

Penny Barnes & I

Linda

Linda Thielfoldt & I

{now you know why I shy away from pics…ugh!  I was not meant to be part of the “selfie generation”}

 

Our evenings were spent enjoying good food and friends, and a couple trips to Hancock’s of Paducah.  Yes, every quilter, even shop owners, have to languish around H-of-P during quilt week.

On our way out of town, we were blessed with this beautiful double rainbow!  What a travel blessing!

2015-04-25 19.05.04

We also got to see a few of you during the show too!  We enjoyed meeting you & sharing some quilting time together.  It was fun to meet each of you who stopped by from the blog hop!

4 comments:

bairdmtn said...

Looks like you had a ball, Shannon! Wish I could have been there!! You take GREAT pictures!! What are you talking about!!

teachpany said...

I think you look great in the photos! I'm glad you had fun, and a rainbow or 2. Yay for you!

Scrapatches said...

Your booth looks so inviting. Thanks for the photos. Beautiful ladies! Wish I could have joined you ... :) Pat

Linda Swanekamp said...

I was so happy to meet you at Paducah, Shannon! I did not take a selfie with you because I just don't think of taking pictures of myself. Thanks again for the fabric! Glad you got home safely. The bus took 18 hours to get back to Buffalo. No more bus trips!

Labels