Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Scrap Quilt Challenge-Sponsor Spotlight-Moda Fabrics


Have you ever had to introduce someone that has done so much for you that you can't begin to capture words?

That's where I find myself today.  Moda is such a great partner in not just my success, but the quilting industry as a whole.  In 10 years in this business, I've never heard a cross word about the company, its service, or staff.  They are generous with promoting our shops, independent fabric designers and pattern designers like you through the Moda Bake Shop!  (think of all small businesses in that circle!!) 


Moda has been supporting the quilting industry with top quality fabrics for quilting & home use since 1975 from their Dallas headquarters.  As a quilt shop owner, I can tell you that I support those companies that support me right back.  It just makes sense.  My sales rep has many years of experience in several aspects of the quilting industry.  She helps me make my business better and I think it is because it is her nature to do so, not that she was trained to do so.  That's what it's all about.  It's community.

Now that you know where I stand on Moda, let's get to the fun stuff!
Not only do they offer great tutorials on the Bake Shop from indie designers (yes, you can submit a pattern), but they also have

Don't miss the latest kits from Moda, Frivols!  Frivol kits are small quilt kits that include a 7" square pack (like a layer cake, but 7" squares), pattern, cute little extra freebies & a hinged collector tin.  A new Frivol will be released each month for the next year!  Great gifts to make or KEEP!
The first Frivol kit is just out & uses the new Hello Darling fabric from Bonnie & Camille.
Moda-Frivols-Hello Darling-Fabrics N Quilts

Moda-Frivols-Hello Darling-Fabrics N Quilts

Moda has generously donated this wonderful prize pack to one lucky Scrap Quilt Challenge winner!

Be sure to get your quilt entered in the Challenge for your chance; all the details are here. 

2 comments:

Julianne said...

HI, when is the cutoff date for uploading our scrap quilt pictures to Flickr? I cant seem to find it!

KaHolly said...

I'm quilting one up right now that I might like to enter. What fun!

Labels